- The following terms and conditions shall apply to all our present and future contracts for deliveries and other services (even if the said terms and conditions are not specifically mentioned in verbal, telephonic or fax communications).
- All deviations from the present Terms and conditions, ancillary verbal agreements and subsequent contractual amendments shall only be valid if they have been confirmed by us in writing.
Buying terms and conditions of the client shall not be valid even if they are not specifically rejected by us. Our standard terms and conditions of Delivery shall be regarded as accepted at the latest upon receipts of our goods and services by the client.
If a provision of the present Terms and Conditions of Delivery proves to be wholly or partially invalid, the contracting parties shall replace the aforesaid provision by a new provision which comes as close as possible to the legal and economic intention of the invalid provision.
Our offers shall be subject to change without notice.
- The Seller will use all reasonable efforts to meet any time or date for delivery given. Not withstanding this, my time or date for delivery given by the Seller is an estimate only and the Seller will not be held liable or responsible for any delay or non-delivery nor for any loss expense or damage whatsoever resulting from any such delay or non-delivery.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse to delivery any order if the Buyer goes or threatens to go into liquidation, is wound up or threatens to be wound up. makes any composition or arrangement with its creditors or has appointed an administrator or an administrative receiver, provided always that title in the Goods has not already passed to the Buyer.
When signing for Goods from the carrier, the Buyer agrees to check that the number of packages received agrees with the number on the delivery note and immediately to record any numerical discrepancy or obvious external damage on the carrier’s delivery note. The Seller will consider claims for damages, shortuges or incorrect delivery only if notified in writing within three days of receipt of the products and claims for nondelivery and quality only if notified in writing within ten days of the date of delivery. If any claim is so notified, the Seller’s role responsibility will be limited to replacing or re-delivering the Good’s in question and the buyer will not be entitled to any other compensation whatsoever, provided the goods are returned in same condition in which they were received.
- Returns / Exchange and Refunds-consumer have the right to select the manner of the remedying defective goods, either by way of replacement, repair, or refund of price; as per detailed Return/Refund and Exchange policy available in our showroom.
The goods shall be at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery to the Buyer’s nominated premises, or from the time of collection from the Seller’s nominated premises by or on behalf of the buyer, whichever is the earlier. In the event the buyer chooses to appoint the own carrier, broker or clearing agent risk passes on transfer to the buyers nominee.
Legal and beneficial title in the Goods shall remain vested in the Seller, notwithstanding delivery to the Buyer’s premises, until such time as the Seller has received payment in full for the Goods delivered and all other sums owed by the buyer to the Seller.
All sales, unless otherwise specified herein, are Ex Works (INCOTERMS 2015) Seller’s premises.
All ancillary costs, e.g. freight, insurance, export, transit, import and other approvals, licenses and authentications shall be for the account of buyer unless agreed by seller. At its option. Seller may initially pay any such tax or other charges for Buyer’s account and thereafter invoice Buyer for it.
Unless other pricing arrangements are set forth on the face hereof, all orders shall be priced in accordance with Seller’s prices in effect on the date of shipment. Seller reserves the right to revise any prices previously quoted without notice to Buyer at any time prior to acceptance by buyer.
- All sales prices quoted / mentioned are excluding any taxes that may imposed by UAE government from time to time.
Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by Seller, payment for all goods and services shall be made by Buyer against Seller’s invoice within 90 days from the date of invoice, terms net cash.
Payment date shall be observed even if any delays whatsoever occur after shipment of the goods from our works. The buyer shall not be permitted to reduce or withhold payments on account of complaints or counterclaims not recognized by us.
If at any time, in Seller’s opinion, the financial responsibility of Buyer becomes impaired or unsatisfactory to Seller, or inadequate to meet the obligation hereunder the terms payment may at Seller’s option, be revised or withdrawn and Seller may require cash or other satisfactory security before making further shipments to Buyer.
- In addition to any other legal remedy, if buyer fails to fulfill the terms of payment. Seller may, at its option, defer further delivery of goods and services hereunder. or cancel all further delivery of goods and services to Buyer.
- If Seller commences collection action to recover unpaid invoices for goods sold and delivered. Seller shall be entitled to interest of the unpaid balance at 2% per month from the due date of payment and other charges incurred in this regard.
Any delays in or failure of performance or delivery by Seller shall not constitute or give rise to any claims for damages, if and to the extent caused directly or indirectly, by acts of Good, act of the buyer, acts rules or regulations of government authority (civil or military, executive, legislative, judicial or otherwise), natural disasters, storm, floods, earthquakes, epidemics, war, riots, rebellion, sabotage, insurrection, failure of any third party to honor its contractual commitments, or by any other circumstances beyond Seller’s control whether of a similar or dissimilar nature.
The place of jurisdiction for the buyer and for us shall be Dubai Courts of UAE Courts. We shall be entitled to bring action against the buyer at his/its domicile. however.